Tuesday 22 September 2009

Other shots from Radipole, Lodmoor and Portland....

Me at Portland ( excuse the hat please ). Bloody hot day it was aswell.
Some Canada geese flying in to Lodmoor...
Some so - so shots of the ( not so wild anymore ) Hooded merganser at Radipole lake, Displaying to the Tufties with its weird bubbly call.



The Little owl was showing well at the quarry near the Obs at Portland....
Highlights of the days included: Hobbies at Lodmoor, Curlew sandpipers and Cetti warblers at Radipole and meeting a very nice birder I knew off Birdforum...


2 comments:

  1. Hi TJ. I know it was a long while ago when you posted this, but I thought I'd say how much I enjoy reading your blog. You've got some really nice pictures there, and your writing style easily captivates the reader. Very well done mate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheers alot Joseph, for your kind words :) sorry for the lack of postings as of late m8, i have been very busy getting used to my new life in the Costa Blanca, so When i get the chance i will give this blog a serious update and try to keep it interesting reading.

    ReplyDelete